About the Mighty Vaporizer
The Mighty vaporizer is a portable Volcano vaporizer and is possibly the most powerful portable herb vape on the market. While it's still a little bit bulky, it's a great vape to have in the house and on small adventures.
Here are a few standout features:
- It has outstanding performance, perhaps the best of any portable vaporizer on the market. The smoothness and quality of the vapor is a treat.
- The Mighty uses both conduction and convection heating to produce a dense vapor without the need to stir.
- The battery life is over 90 minutes on average, which translates to well over 5 sessions. It also has pass through charging which means that you can use it while it's plugged in.
- It can be used for herbs or liquids with the additional liquid pad.
- You don't have to worry about breaking any glass pieces with the flippable mouthpiece.
If you don't care about concealing your vaporizer, the Mighty is probably your best choice for a portable right now. It's not super portable but it is super powerful.
It's also the big brother to the Crafty vaporizer. The Crafty is a smaller version which has about half the battery life but is powered by connecting to your phone via an app.
The Mighty placed #1 in our best portable vaporizers list of 2018.
What's in the box?
1 x Mighty Vaporizer
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Liquid Pad
3 x Spare Screens
1 x Cleaning Brush
1 x Aromatic Blend Mill
1 x Filling Aid
1 x Set of Spare Seal Rings
1 x Instructions for Use
2 Years w/ Storz & Bickel
Conduction + Convection
Vapor Quality (9.5/10)
Build Quality (9.5/10)
How do you use the Mighty?
When you first get the Mighty plug it in to the wall and switch on the unit. Turn it on the highest setting and let it burn off for 15-20 minutes before using it. That should clear it of anything left over from the manufacturing processes.
Once you've done a burn off it's super easy to get going. Just turn on the Mighty with the power button on the side, fill up the chamber with your preferred botanical and then set your temperature with the plus/minus sign on the side of the vaporizing unit. The digital display will tell you what the temperature is and will tell you when it's time to start vaping.
How do you clean the Mighty?
After every use make sure you brush out any material from the chamber with the cleaning brush. It's not recommended to keep anything in there when you're not using it.
Every so often you should clean the cooling unit and mouthpiece in isopropyl alcohol (not acetone!). There are instructions which come with the unit that explain how to disassemble the pieces. After you've soaked them for an hour or so, just rinse them with water and you should be ready to go.
Does the Mighty work with wax?
Yes, you can use wax with the liquid pad.