About the VapirRise 2.0
The VapirRise 2.0 is the upgraded version to the original Rise and brother to the portable NO2. While it's not quite Volcano quality, the Rise is a solid choice for a stay-at-home vaporizer.
Here are a few standout features:
- There are both bag and whip options, so you can take your pick.
- It has a nice LCD display for temperature with easy touch controls.
- The VapirRise 2.0 only takes a minute to heat up which means you can go from herb to vapor quick.
- There is a multi-user whip which is awesome for group use.
It's definitely not the best bag vaporizer on the market but is a great value for its price. That being said, the whip is very easy and pleasant to use. It's perfect for sharing with groups or just solo use on the couch.
The vapor quality is above average for a desktop unit. While it can't compete with top-notch vaporizers like Volcano, you can still definitely enjoy it if you're not a vapor snob.
How does the VapirRise 2.0 work?
- Plug in your VapirRise 2.0 unit.
- Insert ground herbs in to the chamber.
- Gently push together pre-filled chamber and adapter by securely snapping in to place.
- With the Chamber and Adapter securely assembled, push the Plunger down to fully compact the herbs.
- Utilizing Temperature Touch Panel, set the desired temperature.
- Wait 1-2 minutes and enjoy your vapor!
What's in the box?
1 x VapirRise® Vaporizer
1 x Power Cord
1 x Chamber
1 x Oil Chamber
1 x Adapter
1 x Balloon Valve
1 x Single-User
1 x Multi-User
1 x Hot Grabber
3 x Inflation Balloons
1 x Balloon Clamp
1 x HEPA Air Filter (pre-installed in the unit)
2 x 40” Silicon Tubes
4 x X-Tip Mouthpieces
1 x Cleaning Brush
1 x User Guide
1 x Quick-Start Guide
Herbs , Oils
Whip and Balloon
2 Years With Vapir
Vapor Quality (8.5/10)
Build Quality (8/10)