About the Arizer Solo 2
The Arizer Solo 2 is the new and improved version of the original Solo, which is a legendary vaporizer in its own right. Arizer is known for making high quality vapes and the Solo 2 is no exception.
Here are a few standout features:
- The battery life of the Arizer Solo 2 is one of the best that we've seen. It runs for about three hours before running out of steam - which is impressive!
- It has a much faster heat up time than the original Solo and is ready to go in under 20 seconds.
- Just like other Arizer vaporizers, the Solo 2 has amazing vapor quality, especially for its small size.
- It's made very durably and might be able to survive if you drop it by mistake. The exterior is made of brushed metal which means it doesn't scratch easily.
- The digital display is pretty and intuitive to use.
Although the Arizer Solo 2 is portable, it's not exactly a pocketable vaporizer (it's about the size of a Redbull can). You wouldn't want to be carrying around a glass stem in your pocket! That being said, the Solo 2 is great for portable home use. The long lasting battery means you don't have to worry about being near a plug all the time.
The vapor you get from it is nice and smooth due to the glass mouthpiece - we wouldn't expect anything else with an Arizer vaporizer.
You choose the temperature of the Arizer Solo 2 with the digital LED display. It allows you to precisely choose a temperature between 50°C-220°C. You can also see what your battery life is at with the display as well.
The Arizer Solo 2 placed #2 in our best portable vaporizers list of 2018.
What's in the box?
1 x Arizer Solo II Vaporizer (AU plug)
1 x Short Straight Glass Stem
1 x Long Straight Glass stem
1 x Potpourri Glass Bowl
2 x Stem Caps
1 x Stir Tool
1 x AC battery charger
1 x Optional Mesh Screen Pack
1 x Instructions / Manual
Convection + Conduction
Vapor Quality (9/10)
Build Quality (9.5/10)
How does the Arizer Solo 2 work?
- Choose your mouthpiece (you can pick from the short or long stems) and pack the bottom of it with your favourite herb.
- Pop open the plastic top of the Arizer Solo 2 to find the chamber, and insert the glass mouthpiece.
- Hold the center and top button of the control panel at the same time until the display comes on.
- Choose your preferred temperature with the up and down arrows.
- It'll be ready to use in 20 seconds or less!
How do you clean the Arizer Solo 2?
First thing's first: make sure you empty the stem after each use. Don't keep herb in the stem because it will clog up the oven. If you empty it every time you'll be able to keep your Solo 2 in top shape for longer.
Your stems will get dirty regardless of how many times you empty them though. When they gunk up just leave them in isopropyl alcohol (91%+ ISO) for 1-2 hours. Rinse them off afterwards and they should be good as new.
After long term use the oven will get dirty. To clean it simply dab a bit of isopropyl alcohol on to a cotton swab and get the gunk out of there. Leave it to dry for a few hours and then you can do a burn off (turning it on high until it auto shuts off) to get rid of any remaining taste.
Can the Arizer Solo use wax or oils?
While the Solo 2 doesn't have a built in liquid pad or anything of the sort, you can potentially use concentrates with it.
Get a small amount of natural cotton and dab a bit of your concentrate on it. Insert the cotton ball in the chamber and turn up the vaporizer to get them heated up!