About the Arizer Air
The Arizer Air is a smaller, more portable version of the famous Arizer Solo 2. It has a simple, yet elegant, design that packs a lot of power in to a small size.
Here are a few standout features:
- The vapor quality is high quality for a vaporizer of this size. You can get big clouds with just a quick warm up.
- It's easy to use which makes it good for beginners - the temperature settings make it fool proof to use.
- The Arizer Air is quite efficient and allows a little bit of herb to go quite a long way.
- It feels like a high quality product in your hand and is made from top notch materials with a fantastic ceramic heating element.
- The Arizer Air has removable batteries, which means that you can buy extra and have trips without charging.
Its compact size means it's a good companion to move around the house with. Pass through charging allows you to use the Air while it's plugged in for long sessions. The Arizer Air has a battery life of around an hour which means you can also take it on short excursions without worry.
The vapor quality is quite good for such a small vape. The taste is clean due to the glass mouthpiece, instead of having the usual plastic.
The Arizer Air uses a 5-color system to set the temperature. Up and down arrows let you move from the lowest setting at blue (180°C) to the highest at red (210°C).
How does the Arizer Air work?
- Choose your mouthpiece (there are three to pick from) and pack the bottom of it with your favourite herb.
- Pop open the plastic top of the Arizer Air to find the chamber, and insert the glass mouthpiece.
- Hold the center button for three seconds until the light turns on.
- Choose your preferred temperature with the up and down arrows.
- When the light stops blinking and turns in to a solid blue, it's ready to go (should take about 1-2 minutes).
Vapor Quality (9/10)
Build Quality (9/10)