Arizer Air Vaporizer
$259.00Free Shipping On Orders $99+
Usually Shipped Within 24 Hours From Sydney
Price Match Guarantee in Australia
The Arizer Air is a compact vaporizer that packs a punch. While it’s not quite pocketable due to the glass stem, it’s small enough to carry around for an adventure. It has above average vapor quality and has enough temperature settings to let you vape how you choose. Overall, it’s a great vaporizer for the price.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
About the Arizer Air
The Arizer Air is a smaller, more portable version of the famous Arizer Solo 2. It has a simple, yet elegant, design that packs a lot of power in to a small size.
Here are a few standout features:
- The vapor quality is high quality for a vaporizer of this size. You can get big clouds with just a quick warm up.
- It's easy to use which makes it good for beginners - the temperature settings make it fool proof to use.
- The Arizer Air is quite efficient and allows a little bit of herb to go quite a long way.
- It feels like a high quality product in your hand and is made from top notch materials with a fantastic ceramic heating element.
- The Arizer Air has removable batteries, which means that you can buy extra and have trips without charging.
Its compact size means it's a good companion to move around the house with. Pass through charging allows you to use the Air while it's plugged in for long sessions. The Arizer Air has a battery life of around an hour which means you can also take it on short excursions without worry.
The vapor quality is quite good for such a small vape. The taste is clean due to the glass mouthpiece, instead of having the usual plastic.
The Arizer Air uses a 5-color system to set the temperature. Up and down arrows let you move from the lowest setting at blue (180°C) to the highest at red (210°C).
How does the Arizer Air work?
- Choose your mouthpiece (there are three to pick from) and pack the bottom of it with your favourite herb.
- Pop open the plastic top of the Arizer Air to find the chamber, and insert the glass mouthpiece.
- Hold the center button for three seconds until the light turns on.
- Choose your preferred temperature with the up and down arrows.
- When the light stops blinking and turns in to a solid blue, it's ready to go (should take about 1-2 minutes).
Arizer Air Review Video
Vapor Quality (9/10)
Build Quality (9/10)